We all have favorites. Favorite movies, books, authors, etc. But does everyone have favorite artists? If they don’t, they should. The worlds of the imaginary and mythic are sometimes the most inspiring of all. They are dreams brought to life. Here’s a few of my favorites from living artists you can support now–today.
Artists: Marcela Bolivar, Brom, John Picacio, Stephanie Law, Reiko Murakami, John Jude Palencar, Charles Urbach, Michael Parkes, Omar Rayyan, and Lauren K Cannon.
Who are your favorite artists?
1. Happiness 2x – Your happiness, owning something that inspires you and the happiness you impart to the artist for loving what they create.
2. Original paintings (and prints too!) make good conversation starters at parties.
3. You can show off to all your friends and they’ll think your rich and cultured.
4. It’s an investment you can pass on to your children and their children.
5. You’ll sleep better at night knowing you’ve helped support a living artist, not a dead one.
Looking for an original you don’t see in my shop? I don’t always list my large framed paintings online. Get in touch, let me know what you’re interested in buying (payment plans available!).