This week’s A Thought for Every Thursday question continues along on our recent path of asking serious questions.
Don’t sweat it. We’ll come back to the light stuff eventually…
Choose Your Own Adventure
From the following, choose which one you hope is what happens after your death:
- People who exhibit sufficient good in life go to a heaven of some sort, while everyone else suffers a worse fate
- When we die, all that we are is forever lost
- Reincarnation; either as a human again or a different animal type
- We ascend to some higher form of consciousness, meaning we’re no longer human, but we retain some of what we once were
- We roam as spirits either forever or for a period of time
- And now choose which one you believe is most probably the truth.
* * *
Past Thought for Every Thursday entries are right here.
If you like these kinds of questions, try these on for size.
If you prefer something gentler, go here.
Until next week…