This blog post may disturb you or in the very least make you question the author’s sanity.
On any given day there are a multitude of random thoughts and questions that pass through my mind. This is but a glimpse.
- Is that a hawk or a vulture? Vulture.
- I want one of those for the studio.
- I NEED that for my studio.
- What would people think if I started collecting roadkill?
- Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
- Ugh, this painting sucks.
- I need to draw more skulls.
- I should paint a skull.
- I need to find more bones.
- Will I ever find a shed antler?
- Tea. Tea. Tea.
- This painting isn’t looking so bad now.
- I really want to find a crow feather.
- I love this painting. I bet everyone will hate it.
- Should I cover my gray hair? Who cares!
- Is this a coyote track?
- I wish I could take this mini skeleton home with me.
- I should organize my _____ .
- I love this paper. I need to buy it all.
- I wish I could back this Kickstarter.
- I wish I could attend _____ convention.
- I should save this small scrap of paper. I might use it for something.
- I should save ______, I might use it for something.
These aren’t the only things that cross my mind, but they are some of the most reoccurring thoughts I have. I have folders on my computer filled with photos of bones. Not long ago I was keeping some bones in my jewelry box. Okay. I’m going to go refill my coffee now.