Tag: surreal paintings
I’m offering background commissions! (But it might not be what you’re thinking…)
Hey everyone. How’s it going?
At last, I’ve decided to offer something resembling commissioned artwork.
But it might not be what you think…
I’m going to offer commissioned backgrounds. Meaning, I’ll create a background (no subject matter or details) using my style. You’ll select the size of the canvas, the colors you want me to use, and the general position of the colors.
And I’ll paint it and ship it to you.
- Artists who want to paint atop my backgrounds, this is for you.
- Collectors who simply like my stylized acrylic backgrounds, this is also for you.
How does it work?
First, you’ll click this here link to get started.
1. You’ll select a canvas size
2. You’ll choose a color combination for me to use (choose any colors in the rainbow, but typically 2-4 colors are ideal.)
3. You’ll choose a color orientation (or select a similar painting from my huge catalog here to let me know the general idea of how you’d like me to position the colors on your canvas.)
4. I’ll paint a background using my acrylic blending technique, and when finished, I’ll send you photos of the finished background.
5. You decide whether you like the background (Meaning I’ll ship it) or you don’t like it (Meaning I’ll refund your money 100% and use the painting for my own work.)
It’s that easy.
The sizes available are:
20″ x 16″ x 1″
36″ x 12″ x 2″ (Deep-edge canvas)
36″ x 24″ x 2″ (Deep-edge canvas)
48″ x 24″ x 2″ (Deep-edge canvas)
You’ll select the canvas size upon purchase. The colors and orientation, you’ll add to the order notes.
Have questions? Track me down at my many social media outlets here.
Want to get started?
Dark and Surreal Art Print Bundles by J Edward Neill
Three new art print bundles from Shadow Art Finds!
Multiple prints per bundle.
Available in both lustre paper and somerset giclee.
Click each pic to be spirited away…