Under the Seas of Vodari Kickstarter Launching February 3rd, 2021
Dive into a world full of action and adventure set beneath the waves of Vodari or your
own 5th Edition campaign world.
Under the Seas of Vodari is Tribality Publishing’s follow-up to the successful The Seas of Vodari Kickstarter. This full-color, 200+ page book will be available in both hardcover and PDF. Gamemasters will find support to run a single adventure or entire campaign in an underwater world full of interesting locations, NPCs, factions, adventure hooks, and monsters. Players will find tons of options for creating undersea characters or equipping their surface-dwelling adventurer for a single adventure.
The Undersea World of Vodari
Long ago, in the world of Vodari, a vast continent was annihilated and all but the outer edge of the continent sank to the bottom of the sea. The devastation left only a scattered few to start rebuilding civilization on a ring of islands and in the seas beneath…
Under the Seas of Vodari shares the swashbuckling inspiration of the original The Seas of Vodari book, but moves the stories underwater. You’ll find all the iconic things you expect in a fantasy setting, but the familiar becomes surprising, alien, and even terrifying.
● Dungeons are found below the waves, in the form of caves, shipwrecks, and lost temples.
● You’ll find variety and wonders, ranging from sprawling trade cities stretching from the seafloor to above the waves to the unexplored Wild Seas full of strange creatures and other dangers.
● The underwater world is a challenging environment where danger can come from any direction,
especially in the crushing pressure, frigid water, and inky darkness of the Midnight Depths.
● The most dangerous monsters are found below the waves, adapting to this alien environment in ways that will surprise and terrify players.
The undersea world holds the coral-spired homes of the vodas, the deepsea trench mines of the dwarves, the kelp forest villages of the elves, the carved seabed homes of the merfolk, and the sprawling cosmopolitan cities of Avalsi. It also has war camps full of sahuagin reavers, the trophy-marked territory of the merrow, gargantuan sea monsters, and ancient dwellers of the deeps.
Vodari’s underwater world is deep and full of people and places to visit as you leave the coast and descend through the Sunlit Seas, Twilight Waters, and Midnight Depths. The world beneath the waves is full of factions, characters, locations, and adventures. Just like The Seas of Vodari, all undersea locations are modular by nature and the book is designed for you to use as a detailed setting or to pick and choose what you like for your own game world.
What’s In the Book
Under the Seas of Vodari will provide you with tons of material to run an entire undersea campaign or just a single adventure…
An Undersea World to Explore
● A gazetteer full of factions, NPCs, locations, and adventure hooks providing you with countless
people and places for your players to interact with.
● 12 race/lineage options including cecaelias, sea dragonborn, sea dwarves, grindylows, merfolk,
selkies, sirens, tiburons, and vodas.
● 13 subclass options including the Path of the Wild Seas, College of the Deep Dreamer, College of The Sunlit Seas, Ocean Domain, Circle of the Sea, Way of the Dancing Current, Oath of the Waves, Leviathan Hunter (Ranger), Dreadmask (Rogue), Scavenger (Rogue), and the School of Bloodbinding.
● Undersea themed backgrounds and feats.
Undersea Equipment, Vehicles, & Mounts
● Armor (seaweave, sharkskin, chitin, and more) and weapons (spearguns, harpoons, and more).
● Undersea gear, tools, trade goods, and trinkets.
● A collection of undersea vehicles which include sleds, chariots, and submersibles.
● An expanded undersea mounts list including dolphins, giant seahorses, manta rays, killer whales,
● New spells geared towards underwater combat and exploration for both surface-dweller and
● Undersea themed magic items, including powerful ancient relics.
Allies & Adversaries
● NPCs for your players to befriend as allies or face as adversaries.
● Stat blocks for 17+ undersea beasts including fish, dolphins, jellyfish, otters, seals, stingrays, and
● Monsters to challenge, amuse, and terrify your players including brain coral, deep anglers, sea
serpents, and strangling seaweed.
● Ancient and gargantuan leviathans of legend with high challenge ratings.
● Random tables for exploring undersea settlements and the wild seas between.
● Rules and advice for underwater combat and chases.
● Underwater hazards such as frigid water, crushing pressure, poisonous waters, air pockets,
currents, volcanoes and vents, and more.
The Sunken City of Zuroth
● Our dersea adventure designed for heroes from above or below the waves.
● Designed for levels 3 to 5 with notes for scaling provided.
Under the Seas of Vodari is already 80% complete! Everyone who backs this book will receive a copy of our 168-page Under the Seas of Vodari Quickstart Guide and won’t have to wait until the final book is ready to get started.
Visit the Under the Seas of Vodari Kickstarter page and begin your undersea adventure.