I’m making a book. This shouldn’t be confused with writing a book. However, whether you’re writing or making, it’s a monumental project. For the last several months I’ve been working on something called a sketchbook. It’s a collection of sketches from the past few years and it’s close to making its debut.
Assuming everything goes as planned, I will be launching a Kickstarter campaign the first week of March. The goal of the campaign is to raise funds for the printing of my book, Daydreams & Wanderings. Here’s two key facts about the campaign and the books:
1. There will be a special Kickstarter price for the sketchbook. Normally, the sketchbook will cost $20, but if you buy it through the campaign it will be $15.
2. There will also be an option to buy the book with a sketch drawn on the inside cover page for $25. This will only be available through the Kickstarter campaign.
My hope is to print 200 books. Here are some facts about the book and a few sample pages too!
- The book measures 6×9 inches and contains 40 pages of
blood, sweat, and tearscool art.
- It’s a perfect bound book, all color pages.
- Each book will be autographed, whether bought through the campaign or later from my shop.
- I like to think of the book like a field guide to my creative passions.
The pages below are still a work in progress.
I hope you’ll help me make this small dream a reality!
Follow me on Facebook and you’ll be the first to know when my Kickstarter campaign goes live.